Search This Blog

Thursday 13 June 2019

Sample of my newest book The Adventures of Ex Essex Weirdo by Mark Anthony Raines .Comedy Friendly Zombie Production 2019

BEGINNING                                                   It starts at the beginning  in was born  on a Sunday  on the 13 th May 1962 in the county of Essex  to Paul Tony Raines and Barbara Anne Raines as you  can  guess  my mum and dad. So these  are my adventures and memories  of my  life  so far  on the  planet Earth. ..a small  blue planet  that by some stroke  of luck  got life as well known  it.So why am I  writing  this autobiography  style it due to the  fact that  I      have small vessel disease of the brain which affects my cognitive skills like memory. My short  term  memory  in layman  terms  is shit.The adventures  are as much as I  remember  them and are all true so on with the  show.           

No comments:

Post a Comment