Search This Blog

Monday 24 June 2019

Just a nightmare by MarkJust a nightmare by Mark Antony Raines..freedomtalkradio.co.uk

Just a nightmare by MarkJust a nightmare by Mark Antony Raines

h:497135
s:11395859
archived

    Synopsis...Have you ever had a nightmare and woke feeling it was real ,this book came to me through such a nightmare .I was inspired to write it down for you dear reader to give it a real.               PROLOGUE                                                                                                                                HI I was in my coffin  looking  at the velvet  lining  thinking  what  have I done  with  my death but the usual  eating; scaring  the locals. Its a bit  sad  so I thought  if I have  to  wait  to go on air for my podcast show Freddy the Freak i might  as well  try to  write  a book. So here  it is .. Tales  from wereman to the end as we know it find in the style of comedy horror from the twisted mind of the author to you the  reader to read on the toilet whist  doing a number two.It's popcorn for the brain.you read one story you  want a bit more.enjoy your nightmares.Yours Mark Antony Raines               Antony Raines

    h:497135
    s:11395859
    archived

      Synopsis...Have you ever had a nightmare and woke feeling it was real ,this book came to me through such a nightmare .I was inspired to write it down for you dear reader to give it a real.               PROLOGUE                                                                                                                                HI I was in my coffin  looking  at the velvet  lining  thinking  what  have I done  with  my death but the usual  eating; scaring  the locals. Its a bit  sad  so I thought  if I have  to  wait  to go on air for my podcast show Freddy the Freak i might  as well  try to  write  a book. So here  it is .. Tales  from wereman to the end as we know it find in the style of comedy horror from the twisted mind of the author to you the  reader to read on the toilet whist  doing a number two.It's popcorn for the brain.you read one story you  want a bit more.enjoy your nightmares.Yours Mark Antony Raines              

      No comments:

      Post a Comment