Search This Blog

Sunday 23 June 2019

Kate Nash: Underestimate the Girl..BBC 3 Documentary review by Mark Antony Raines

Kate Nash: Underestimate the Girl is an intimate portrait of British singer-songwriter Kate Nash and follows her journey over several years in her pursuit to remain a creatively and financially independent artist. After being dropped by a major label, Kate learns (the hard way) how to navigate the music industry as a self-sufficient businesswoman and creative. The film provides a unique insight into the challenges an independent artist goes through, and the resilience required to live and create art on the own terms.Review Before I sat down to watch this documentary on BBC 3 I must admit I never heard of Kate Nash but as got drawn into the documentary I found myself liking the songs and The don't tuck me attitude of this female singer .I enjoyed the style of this journey into fame then to losing your label and deciding to go independently.Her admire her inner strength to stick to her guns and I will definitely check ✔ her 🎶Rated 5- 5

No comments:

Post a Comment