Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Learn New Skills by Mark Anthony Raines A Flash Fiction Story

CARTOON.OCCULT.MARTIAL ARTS...                                  LEARN A NEW SKILLS by Mark Antony Raines
I looked at the poster in the community board in my town square it read. (Come one and all ,learn new skills,keep fit with Cartoon Occult Martial arts at your local sports centre the first lesson is free,8-9 on at Holsworthy Leisure Centre this Wednesday night)I thought I got nothing to lose I go and give it a go as sounds interesting.I enter the leisure centre go down the stairs to introduce myself to my teacher Simon who is dressed more differently then expected with a pair of dark glass,jeans,t-shirt and shoes ,I presume it was going to be bare feet hence no shoes or socks.Simon looks at me and says(Are you ready to change your life )I sort of nervously nod .Simon (Lets begin)What about your over students I ask he replies(Waiting beyond the gate)I beginning to think I should leave as my flight and fight mode is kicking in big time.Simon(I call upon the spirit of cartoons to open the gate,the gate opens we shall enter)
Suddenly a gate appears I enter a surreal world where I am a real life cartoon character able to move in every possible way,this to be smells of occult but that's ok it's going be one he'll of journey in learning Cartoon Occult Martial Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment