Search This Blog

Sunday 23 June 2019

The End by Mark Antony Raines


The End by Mark Antony Raines

I am awaited and gather my thoughts before entering The Pit a pub that is what most would term to be a spit and sawdust, shabby, dirty, and basic. A spit-and-sawdust bar. My name is Warren and it's a long time since I caught up with my friends as we fell out over some issues I hope we can sort out before it's too late. If you're wondering I look think of a Viking with cold steel eyes,blonde hair,goatie  beard dressed in bikers gear and six feet and  nine  inches tall and that me you see as I enter The Pit through the lounge door entrance as good it was the bit posh part of the pub ,less spit and sawdust.I look around and see Percy sitting, at table with his usual glass of lemonade in his hand,Percy face is pot marked by old German measles spots,he has Atopic dermatitis can appear on the face (especially in infants), hands, feet or in the creases and folds of the skin. Dry, scaly and itchy skin is the norm, and constant scratching may lead to a thickened area. Percy likes to wear clothes in the style of the eighties .Hi Percy long time no see ,Percy looks up Where have you been I be here what seem like forever,I just thought this day would never happen, Me too, but we should really talk about the elephant in the room Warren,why I told you it did not matter,butD it obviously did as you disappeared until today,That was not for that reason it was work I call away to help out,Yeah same old excuses you left me heartbroken and confused,I did not mean too man I sorry I made you feel that way ,can you please forgive me,I suppose So, you're going to tell the other too are you ,no it's our secret, and your choice of sexuality my friend,that means about now that had our drinks talk about old times and wait for Frank And Darren.As me and Percy chat about the olden days we glance over to see a fine figure a woman enter the pub she had an owl glass figure ,long blonde hair,tight hugging dress and pink high heels ,she walked slowly towards us,she then precedes to sit herself down,excuse me madam. But you going have to vacant your seat as we are waiting for some friends of ours,She then speaks it's a voice I and Percy have known for decades ,is Darren,we both sit with our mouths open and shock and awe etched on owe ur faces.When ,why were our next question s which Darren was glad to answer.I realised sometime ago I was trapped in a woman's body and I need to embrace it dispute my job it has taken five years to get to this point of my life through the first two very differ cult years of transformation from a man to a woman .It was hard for the clients to accept at first but now find it easier for them to relax in my presence.I look at Percy ,he looks at me and we smile and say in unison whatever dude. Finally a thin rake of a man enters the pub looking like he could do with a good feed.Well boys I see the gang is all here ,did you miss me says Percy in his usual understated way.Warren, Percy, Darren; Frank were getting  a bit  bored as had countless  discussions  on various topics, played  all the card games  there knew. Warren  (When do you  think  it happen  then?Percy looks  up( I reckon  by the next fifty years. )  Darren  (Not at the rate the human race is  destroying the  world  it be sooner) Frank (I wish  it Hurry )So The four horsemen if the Apocalypse await  as you  know  them better  as War, Death, Famine: Pestilence.          The End                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment