Search This Blog

Monday 24 June 2019

balikoowa joshua..My Trip to USA for Book Signing.


My 

I hope you are doing well.Like we talked the other day, I am writing you some information you may put on your podcast.If people look and listen to it and wish to support  me with the trip,well and good.Below is the information that you could use to send out on your podcast.

Hello friends(those I know and those I don't know) I am  Balikoowa Joshua from Uganda.I am a bible teacher, author, screen writer and a volunteer chapter Director representing Hollywood prayer Network (HPN) in Uganda.I work with that organization in Uganda.

As a writer of christian living, I am scheduled to hold book signing meetings in USA soon but I am helping for funds to enable me acquire ticket to travel to US.I need helpers and if you are able to support me in my travel you can reach me via bjoskie@gmail.com.My first book is titled "Conquering Lying Vanities" and it is selling on Amazon Kdp.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Warmly!

No comments:

Post a Comment