Search This Blog

Thursday 27 June 2019

The Waiting Room by Mark Anthony Raines

whilst  waiting  in the reception area sitting  on  the  hard backed uncomfortable  chair mark  was  wandering  how did he get here. Last  thing  remembers  is falling asleep  whilst  watching  some Naff box set on Netflix :was this some sort of dream if so it was one probably  fuelled by eating  cheese. The reception hall  the usual  row of chairs  lined  up like a forgotten cinema and only  two doors one which was a brilliant crimson red and the other a brilliant cloud coloured white with the slightest tinge of blue. No names not even a  number were  on either  door and come  to think  of it  were was the receptionist as  none to be seen. I decide I am getting bored of this  strange  dream and try to  make myself wake up but no response. I try  to  get up from  the  chair  but an invisible force is restraints  me.The brilliant  crimson  red door  creaks open the sounds like something  slowly  creeping towards  me I try  to turn away from the  the creature in front of  me ;a horned beast with hooves  The  creature approaches me. welcome to your hell.the end

No comments:

Post a Comment