Search This Blog

Monday 24 June 2019

Just a nightmare book 2 release as A FLASH Fiction novel comedy friendly zombie production 2019

JUST A NIGHTMARE.BOOK 2 by Mark Antony Raines.Comedy Friendly Zombie Productions 2019

Synopsis. .                                                                                                                                I have nightmares  of wish  to share  with you  as soon my mind  will be too twisted  to write.   This is  book  2 of the very popular Just a Nightmare.                                                                          Prologue                                                                                                                           Each  nightmare  starts as I begin  to  get deeper  into  rapid eye movement. The  coffin  creaks open a Skelton sits upright  and and says  (Time for  your  macabre  and twisted  nightmare  to  begin)                                                                                                     The Feeling                                                                                                           I have  had  You have had a strange feeling for a few days now eating away in my like a worm burrowing inside my brain I go back home and do the same  routine  every night I am awake every  4 am on the dot and I am wearing  my clothes and  shoes  on and for the  life of me I don't know why. Today is different from the rest as i am feeling very energetic and tired at the same .I sit, exhausted and full of energy, at my desk. My arm has been itching. It’s killing me  now.  i look at my  forearm and see it for the first time. Something is moving under  my skin. It is shifting around. Your muscle spasms and you realize there are dozens moving toward the surface.Tiny bedbugs eat through my  flesh  ;I scream  in agony  and I grab a staple  gun and  preceed to place  on to my skin and  press staple gun as watch as the staples  enter my skin causing  the bedbugs  to die and me intense pain.I look around for  help  but everyone  is in a state  of  shock and I see four men walking towards me with white  full uniform and a straight jacket  in hand. I try to resist  and babble  on about why can't you see the  bedbugs inside my skin  trying to get out but  too no avail. So here  it am in my cell wandering when  will I wake up  from my lastest  nightmare The End.                                                                                         Supper

I open  my eyes to complete darkness. The last thing  i remember is the dog running out into the road, the brightness of the day light, and my car headed off the road. As  my head clears i realize I  am  hanging upside down.  My feet and legs are completely mobilized. I  can hear something breathing echoing  around in the darkness  .Heavy  steps walk towards me I suddenly hear a voice saying  (I told you that dog trap was a good idea  ma)Then I see in the  shadows a elderly looking woman ;in her sixties; long  hair  grey hair; scars on her face  .The woman  is close by now and she turns and replies  to  the previous male voice  (You did well Dallas this one  will  keep as going  for at least a couple of weeks.)With  my last  breath I feel  the axe chopping  at my body. The remains  are neatly  cut into joints of human meat.Ma turns to David  and says  (Supper)The End .                                                                                                         The Unexpected HitchHiker

Whilst  driving on a country road. It is late at night.  i am  far from home. I  realize, as i check m y mirrors, there is a man you do not know, hiding on the floor of your back seat.I make a emergency stop and turn to see the man  hiding  on my floor  but  no one is their.I carry  on driving  and  now  I see a man  hanging  on to  my wing mirror. I make another emergency stop and yet again  nothing  is there. I decided I must  be tired and  my  brain  is playing  tricks  on me.I say to myself  i just  get to next  possible  free  spare  I stop and stetch my legs and some fresh air  to revive myself. I carry on driving  as I know  of a pitstop  only  mile ahead. Out  of nowhere  the man is sitting  next to me  again  this time  I take  a be look at him .How can it be possible  it's me but  I  here driving the  car is getting  rather  dizzy  and  I start  to  lose  control of the  car;I hit a near  by tree full on and my body  moves forward s with  a jerk hitting  the  dashboard  full  on . Sickly sweet  blood  is pouring  from  my head, my limbs feel  stiff.I am beginning to  lose  conscious. I wake up  beside  my own self driving  my car along ..The  End.      3 AM.

It’s 3 am. My room is dark, but  i can see that there is someone, standing at the foot of my  bed.  I can just make out that he or she is wearing a clown costume, and I  am  pretty sure, from the glare and the little bit of reflection, that it has a knife.My heart  is beating  like a drum on hyper drive; I am frozen to the  spot.A voice  whispers in  the plutoian darkness  (Please to meet  you )I in a nervous  stutter rely (what are you  going to  do  to me)The stranger  replies  (I watching  over  you as I was assigned  by the agency )I am just  stunned  and in my head wondering  if  this is a trick of my mind  due to the time of  day. The stranger  slowly  creeps and slither and crawl  from  under the  bed. The Stranger  emerges I am trying  to  let out a  scream  from inside  but no sound comes out as the  cold steel slits across  my throat. Blood  pouring out like a waterfall  and my body  slumps  to  the  floor  just  another  victim of the 3 am  killer. The End.                Ice cream truck

I  wake up out of a very sound sleep. You hear the ice cream truck outside of your house. And i realize, the sound that woke me  up, was the sound of  my 4 year old daughter,  screaming  excitingly  as she slams  the door as she  leaves  the house.i look  at the  time on my bedside  table  and am shocked  and stunned  to the point  of bolting  out the  door as the clock read 00.00 .My heart  racing, my body  shaking   ;I am on the street  there  is no ice cream  van or more importantly  no sign my daughter  Helen  .Helen appears  from nowhere and cuts my ankles i collapse in a heap on thhe floor she precèeds to kick me continulessly  utill my last grasps leave my body:narrator stops to pause  whilst  the film crew set up the next scene in the newest  horror  film The Ice Cream Truck  coming to a  screen  near  you  soon. The End.                                                                      James                                                                                                  Have  you  wanted  to  have  a moment   if a game  came real?..James  is sitting  at his console  playing  the latest  episode  of his favourite game Killer Turkey Zombies  at present  he was  on level  eight .James  slowly drifts to sleep  and in his dream  he is no longer  James  ;he is his game  character Demon hunter .Demon Hunter  is 6 foot plus built like a brick wall and is armed  with  a  chainsaw;chains and samurai  sword  to take on the  deadly  Killer Turkey Zombies  who came  about  due a slaughter  by a mad farmer who lost all his money  due to the  rise of vegan ism. The turkey s then arise  turned  into  zombie with  a thrist of human blood  and the farmer who committed  the murder  on them was pecked to  death.It was now the job of the  Demon Hunter  to destroy  the leader as this would  end the curse. So James  went about  killing  the zombie turkey s until  after  hours  of  game play  he was facing  the  end boss.A huge  muscular  beast  of a turkey  whom was going  to  take  all his energy  to kill . The battle  ensues and the  Demon Hunter  is the Victor.A message  comes up in front of  the  Demon Hunter  (Well  done  for  completion  of this  game  you  are now  the next  villian  in Demon Hunter  Zombie )James  suddenly  is surrounded  by  a number ous mini version s of him all zombies. James  mum decides  that  James  has been  far  too long  on that infernal  game and storms through  the  door  but  too her shock  and utter amazement James  is not  there  but  inside  the  game  staring  back  at her .The End.                                                           Flight 737

I am  falling. The 737 is a 100 yards above me  I  hear the rush of the wind, and it’s so cold. i realize I  am  still holding my  baby .Falling  falling  the wind sounds  are a deafening, falling  falling  the baby is wiggly  in my  arms.Falling Falling  the ground  below  is getting  near  .The baby is  wiggling I feel this tiny  form of human  being release  from my grip I put  out  my outstretched  arm to grab  hold for  my last   chance  for  help but the infant  slips and crashs down  towards the ground  at great  speed; I wince as I see the baby hitting the  ground  and in my mind’s eye  I imagine the cracks of the  bones and the splatter  of sickly  blood  red   blood  oozing  from  the  body . Falling; Falling.i can  still  see  the  plane   that  is spinning  and crashing  out of the sky ,Flight 737 is waiting  at grate Eleven will all passengers  please  get  ready  to  board  The   aircraft  as it will be departing  at 5pm   .Falling  Falling. The End.
The Train...                                                                                     (Why am I standing on this platform,how did I get here)are The questions I am asking in my head to myself for I am standing on this train station platform without a soul to be found .The creaking of the platform sign and the whistling of the wind flowing through the empty station is disturbing.I hear the sounds of a steam engine thundering down the track ,whistles,clickly,clack, clicky,clack  then a  mist of stream and a small of burnt coal soot fill the air and appearing out of it emerges  a old stream engine from yesteryear .The steam engine comes to a halt at the platform,I await for passengers to depart from the carriages but nothing is happening. The first class carriage door opens as if to gesture me to come abroad,I look around once more and still the nothingness surrounding me ,I decide I have nowt to lose so I enter the first class carriage and sit down on the plush red seats and await my fate.I hear a click of a clock and train starts to spring to action and burst into life.Clicky,Clack,Clicky,Clack,Clicky,Clack ,whistles and steam then The train comes back to the station platform where I came aboard ,I have come around in a full circle.(What is happening I scream ).Then a long wait then again that click of a clock and yet again I and The train spring into action.Mark is sitting down in his chair with is legs up smiling to himself as the Flying Scotmans Clock strikes the hour and train goes around the edge making stream engines noises on the hour .The End.
The Scary Man.

The man leans into me . There is a dark red almost black color to the whites of his eyes. He is so close his nose is almost touching my  nose.i  can feel his breath when he says, “We all have it in here. We are all infected.I repeat  the  statement (We have all have  it in here. We all are infected )The man leans into  me with  his Red almost black color to the whites of his eyes  and smiles as he too likes the latest  book  by author  Mark Anthony Raines  called  just a  nightmare  book  2.As it has too taken  in his soul as he started  to  read  it  just as the  twisted  mind of the author intended  as that  was his mission  to leave  the reader  at I'll ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment