Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 June 2019

My Novelette by Mark Anthony Raines A Flash Fiction Story

FLASH.FICTION .NOVELETTE
My novelette by Mark Antony Raines
1. (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) an extended prosenarrative story or short novel

2. (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) a novel that is regarded as being slight, trivial, or sentimental as yet again my friend Wikipedia says ,yes I do reference a lot but it has great information.
( Yeah right you think you are some sort of writer)says the editor at the publishing firm  of Comedy Friendly Zombie Production .Mark looks at him with pain etched on his face (You know I slaved and sweated for at a day to write this little novelette  ,trying to come up with a selection of stories for people like and read)replies Mark.(Well I give it up if I were you as your grammar is poor,it's full of spelling mistakes and it mosty crap)(Yeah but it's is my attempt to write a classic piece of fiction)(My boy this will be a flash in the pan you be lucky to get one reader)Mark produces a gun points at the editor s head and shots clean between the eyes ,Mark walks out of the editor s office to his next victim on his list of the Flash Ficton  Killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment