Search This Blog

Friday 21 June 2019

D.GRANT SMITH..INTERVIEW WITH HOLSWORTHY MARK SHOW

Personal Transformation Just Got A Look And Feel

d grant smith life coach growth farmer peace joy success be solid

Here’s the core principle that guides how I serve people just like you:

Your heart and your mind is a garden. What you plant inside yourself with your thoughts, beliefs and patterns produce fruit in your actions, attitudes, and behaviors.

This metaphor plays a huge role in everything I’ll share with you. It’s what I call Growth Farming.
This is the method and system I use and teach to nurture success in every area of life. It is a practice of planting, cultivating, and nurturing seeds of love, success, and abundance to produce the fulfillment of your life and dreams. All of my work is about helping you do more of that. It’s what you’ll find here....https://dgrantsmith.com....D.GRANT SMITH

No comments:

Post a Comment