Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Sparks.Microwave. Bang by Mark Anthony Raines

SPARKS.MICROWAVE.                        BANG by Mark Antony Raines
I fancy some beans on toast ,so I place the brown grained bread in the toaster.Place my tin of beans in a microwave proof saucepan,made of high durable plastic.I set it for the standard 3 minutes blitz but to my utter shock sparks like tiny lighting start to form inside causing it to hear up .Before I get the chance to switch off the microwave a almighty bang and I am thrown across the room At my inquest the coroner out down as death by misadventure,I am doomed to haunt my house for the rest of eternity.I like put on the odd moan and groan and rattle some chains just to scare people off my house.Sometimes the odd paranormal group come to visit but I just watch as I reveal nothing just to piss then off,it s fun being a ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment