Search This Blog

Saturday 22 June 2019

Holsworthy mark Podcast show on MARK ANTHONY RAINES Podcast Radio Station review by David. Grant Smith


Podcast Blog e can you review my podcast with you good or bad On Saturday, June 22, 2019, mark antony raines aka ghos...
D Grant Smith
to me
5 hours ago
Details
Thanks Mark, I just posted this to Facebook.

As for reviewing your podcast, overall I like your work. I do encourage you to bring your volume up on the final production. I had my phone speakers maxed out and couldn’t hear very well. I know phone speakers aren’t the best but compared to other audio I can listen to with it, your podcast volume is very low. A tweak to the EQ on your mix should do it. There were a few places where you said things that weren’t clear or articulate. It might just be me but I wish I could have heard more clearly what you said. Other than that your podcast and your questions are really good. You do a great job of researching people and you genuinely care about the subjects you talk about. I felt very welcomed by you yesterday. Thank you for that.

Best wishes on your blog and podcast future. And next time I head to the UK I’ll let you know so we can meet up for a pint!

Cheers!

D
--
D Grant Smith
about.me/dgrantsmith
The Growth Farmer
Life Transformation Coach, Author
"What you plant in your heart/mind garden is what your life will produce."

No comments:

Post a Comment