Search This Blog

Thursday 9 July 2020

DAIRY BY MARK ANTONY RAINES

For the first time ever in my life  I  may not  go back to the gym or Karate due to the fact myself and my wife Enid are vulnerable people who are  near the top end of possible  getting convert 19 or coronavirus in its worse form.
To you  the  reader  you  think  this is  not  important but going  to  the gym has been  a big part  of  my life  since I stepped  into one back in the 80;s .
As for  Karate  this has  given  me a since of what you  can do when you  put  your mind to it and I started at a late age but I am  a Green Belt 2nd and have won a silver medal in Kata and as for the gym in did enter  a powerlifting competition in 1987 and came last. 
I know  all the clubs and gyms will be up on hygiene and safety and security and insurance admit it may be me but that  worm in my head  won't go away. 
My thoughts  may change when  things  get better so I carry on doing  weightlifting exercise s at home:basic Karate  moves it is indeed  a  strange world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment