Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 July 2020

My Doctor s don't like me by Mark Antony Raines


Ruby Country Medical Group - Holsworthy Medical Centre
 My doctor s has banned me from Twitter due to the fact I complained about a recent visit to them for a blood test.
I walked down with my Step son as not got a car and no volunteer car available due to covert 19.
When we arrived it was very confusing where you were meant to line up of go for appointment due to lack of signage .
We walked around to the front of the building and then ask a member of staff in the pharmacy who rudely told us it was in the staff carpark.
So we went to said car park to find it was totally open with no shelter as only geared up for car visitor s ,then we had to wait 15 minutes over time given ,luckily it was not raining or freezing cold.
As we were awaiting I saw a member of staff or perhaps a outside health professional with a dog in hand and dog basket enter the building without no face mask covering and then I saw said person set up for the day ,read link.

Animals and Pets in Healthcare Facilities Policy

https://www.rdehospital.nhs.uk/documents/patients/in.

Then I had to have my temperature taken,yet another thing not mentioned by the receptionist when rung up about appointment.
I mentioned this to the nurse taking my blood s whom seemed a bit surprised at first I walked to the doctor's and said for people like me who have a brain problems like me ,Small vessel disease of the 

brain which affects my cognitive
[ˈkɒɡnɪtɪvADJECTIVE
  1. relating to cognition.
    "the cognitive processes involved in reading"
    synonyms:
    mental · emotional · intellectual · inner · non-physical · cerebral · brain · rational · abstract · conceptual · theoretical · psychical · mindly · phrenic.,
  2. This can be very confusing and can get you agitated,I would have lost the plot if I had to go on my own.
  3. I then informed them about this via Twitter message,the other da y I got a letter informing me that the reception should have informed me about the temperature check,and where to go due to new lay out due to covert 19.
  4. It then said the centre had no responsibly for outside workers bringing a dog to work.
  5. Here is my point in all shops,restaurant s,etc it clearly says the only dogs allow ed are guide dogs,assisted dogs with people with various problems but all other dogs are banned due to hygiene rules.
  6. If my body temperature had been high I would have been refused my appointment and told to go home and self isolate for 7 days and get tested .
  7. So you see it not as easy as going to the doctor's as you think.
  8. Keep WELL
  9. Keep SAFE

No comments:

Post a Comment