Search This Blog

Thursday 23 July 2020

JACKANORY -I BECAME A SUPERHERO BY MARK ANTONY RAINES

Once upon a time before the year of our Lord 2020,I was just a overweight,some say obese boy who wished people would respect him.
At school all the other children would laugh at me,play practical jokes like covering the toilet with cling film,telling me to buy a left handed pencil.
At physical education they would hide my clothes,or when it was a cross country run make me the scapegoat when back late,as their had stopped to have a sneaky cigarettes.
Then to make things worse school had to stop due to a world wide endemic,causing the world to stop and shut down like some bizarre  zombie apocalypse.
I Jonny the protagonist of this tale has to stay at my home,trying to my home work whilst my little baby sister was screaming her little head off,eat only one hot meal a day as that all my my mum could afford as she was on a thing she called furlough.
I tried to contract my so called friends on zoom,a virtual conference app but everyone said they were busy.
Then I saw on the news about how people were expected to wear a face mask or covering to help protect ours from getting covert 19 .
So inspired by this although at the age of five I decided to make my own face mask covering by going online and following the instructions.
The very next day I put it on and proudly told my mum I now a superhero because by wearing my face mask covering I was helping to save someone else.
My mum cried,and said I really was a wonderful boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment