Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Email by Mark Antony Raines


The email recieved in my spam folder i nearly ingored but it was marked urgent and contained a secret code word only i and my friend knew so i opened the file to see what was so urgent.
Date 13_12.1997
To Mark
Please believe what i am going to tell you as it my sound like the ramblings of a madman.
I was working in a secret laboratory  on a project for famous people to be able to go out and be impossible to film or take photograghs .
My idea was to burrow the way possible criminal subjects are blured out on the television screen by using a minute area on illumination on the display screen and making them distorted so it just a series of pixels .
After some tests on rats it seemed to work but i needed to know if it would work on a human subject .
Thats when i decided to use myself as a guinea pig.
For the frist ten minutes the experience was exciting;scary all in one go.
I am ahead of myself:i injected the disgiuse solution in to my body, my temperture raised;i began to feel week,my face felt like an army of ants was crawling all over me .
Then my face became less tight and my pupils in my eyes could see monochrome:shades of white ;black and hint of grey.
Then suddenly i realised that this new condition was perminant as much as i tried it would not go away;concerned for my wellfare one of my lab assistists came rushing in the sealed room without his haphazed suit.
He began to cough and splatter and in less than thirty seconds his face and body were covered in pixels untill he fainted on the floor and i had to watch as he was eaten alive ;nothing left but just a few dust particles.
Then i realized that my new creation was highly contagious and i must warn the world before it too late and it becomes a modern day pandemic like the black death.
So please Mark inform your audience on your podcast about the end of thier known preception of the world is coming to an end.
Yes i realize this is a modern way of saying its the end of the world is nigh but more effective than a man standing at a corner carrying a handmade sign looking like a bad body double gandalf with his long white beard and dishevelled clothes.
I hope you get this before its too late.
yours forever your friend
Prof.Anthony Ghost.
Some mere seconds after  read  this i felt my face was being attacked by an army of ants.

© Mark Antony Raines

No comments:

Post a Comment