Search This Blog

Monday 15 July 2019

Devon ode by Mark Antony Raines

Angletwitch was stung by an apple drain as it be acuucked for some blood,I managed to back se fore as I am a bit of a blid,I eat some bullums for me, s tea, it did not half cawtch and make chaynee -eyed .I tripped on clat as the drumbedrone flew by, the dragnet laughed among them be my dummon.You sees I been a emtin cloam whilst carrying an evel and some elfs.It was hard day labour of cutting flass which I flink as I folshid at the local competition.I thought I see gods cow but I was gakeing, and gurt noodle.I had holiee it made me hooskey.i end suns hudds to make it better.It be idden,I be given a jit by a jannie fortnight who had an jibber.I be kitty and liked to sit on kone.I smell mes lent rosems, I eats one as I be leary.Why are mascalls maze as a brush, is my mommet looking scruffy, nomye, this ode is making no nort.O Oodwall why does thou oof at ort, on a phizog I see a pinswell as I palsh.I like querking when I ralm carrying raymes,I snishiums at the sheerbell as be steerved, tatie trap about my tea drinkers as be tid, n vitty.Umby I see my pa ulking and its ump.Pa has an vake a bit of vamp dish for a vitty.I feel weest due to this written wipswile. I can hear you ye ssle or yessling .I hope I it was zart as you zule about zummit.

No comments:

Post a Comment