Search This Blog

Thursday 18 July 2019

New Book Promotion Service offered by Mark Antony Raines.

Why not try promote your book on my new services I am offering FREE.What do I get.Podcast Promotion with a picture of book,information about book and you the author and did I mention it's free .Why not supply an example of the book which I will narrate FREE of record your own which I can put on podcast and blog,what you wish see an sample here it goes.
 This book teaches the weird art of cartoon occult martial arts. This is a real martial art and an effective one, that draws on fighting and cartoons and also occultism. This means that not just will the reader learn to attack physically but to use these methods to attack from many miles away too. A genius work from S Rob and Mark Raines...link...https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cartoon-Occult-Martial-Arts-Rob-ebook/dp/B07ND49HDZ?ref=silk_at_search.5🌟🌟🌟🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment