Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Book Review The Decaying Destiny of Bobby the Zombie: A Horror Comedy told from the Zombie Point of View by Joshua Griffith. By Mark Antony Raines

Book Review .

The Decaying Destiny of Bobby the Zombie: A Horror Comedy told from the Zombie Point of View by Joshua Griffith. 

About Book.
My name is Bobby Lunger.
Well it used to be when I was a living person. Now I’m a card-carrying member of the Undead. Can you imagine what it would be like if you became a zombie? I know it’s one of those burning questions that everyone secretly thinks about.
In my case, I’m trapped in this old husk of a body, doing the bidding of the hunger, like an unwilling host to the horrors I must inflict on humanity to survive. Being one of the undead comes with pain. The pain of my decaying body and the hunger doesn’t make the pain less bearable. I want to return to the peace of the grave so I can free myself from this terrible undead life but the hunger won’t allow it. There’s only one solution to my pain-riddled existence:
Brains!
It quiets the hunger and restores my body to a more agile and stronger zombie. The more I eat, the better I get. I have no control over the hunger when it decides to make me feed. What a way to unlive?
Book Review.I am a great fan of the Zombies,it's a really good to see an author who likes a bit of horror with a sense of humour,well written.
Rated 
5๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸrecommended

No comments:

Post a Comment