Search This Blog

Friday 1 February 2019

Ghostman horror host podcast uk you didn't turn up written by Ghostman horror host

Well sir it looks like you date is late or not turning up says the smarmy looking waiter in his best pretend French accent.Here I am sitting on a table  booked at great expense and was going to leave me poor for the rest of the week,beans on toast for me hooray.It had taken me ages to build up the courage to sign up to the dating site..Cupid,s arrow ,why do they always have such naff names....I put in my personal preference for type and age,subjects I like to talk about,my hobbies ,the usual boring standard stuff only bullshittin g a tiny bit does not everyone do the same?Well I think it's time to give up ghost lick my wounds ,pay the bill and walk home due to not even having the bus fare home,boo hoo me.Suddenly a woman enters he restaurant with blonde flowing hair and a hour glass figure and she sits down at my table,excuse me she says are you my date tonight as I thought you didn't turn up ,I replied I thought the same and was about too leave.We chatted and laughed ,getting to know you phase in full mode .Her name is Gina and she likes all the stuff I like,we could be two peas in a pod,Gina then asked if I would like to go to her place for coffee,I am thinking is my luck in as it's almost code for  pleasurable experience ,wink ,wink day no more.I do the gentlemen thing pay th bill ,no too as I didn't think that dinner was the bees knees.So me and Gina walk along the road,as she only lives locally,just above the flower shop near the underpass.So we are chatting and ambling along ,the underpass approach s,the light darkens,Gina stops talking and says please go ahead for five minutes I just got to adjust my shoes as a bit loose,so I precede to walk ahead,suddenly and before I could react I was leap upon with sharp needle like teeth sinking into my neck,I fall to the ground,mounted on top of me is Gina,not the blonde hair and hour glass figure but sagging skin aged woman very witch like..I try to resist but my blood is being drained ,I am getting paler,my breath shallow,I am dying.A dark haired mouse like woman enters the restaurant ,scanning the tables,a waiter goes over ,yes madam can I help you,The woman says yes I am Annie and I looking for for a man named George  ,he's is my blind date from Cupid arrow..the end

No comments:

Post a Comment