Search This Blog

Friday 15 February 2019

I am an author ..Cartoon occult martial arts by Simon Rob and Mark Raines illustrations by Mark Raines

Yes you read that right I am a published author and this is how it came about my few readers of this post.It started as an idea whilst talking to a friend of mine called Simon Rob Soho is a renowned occult writer whom I have interviewed on my podcast show Holsworthy Mark podcast show on several occasions each getting a great response.The idea started as he knew of my passion for martial art I attend a local martial arts clubs every Wednesday in Holsworthy Devon called Gesar Karate and I am currently a 2nd Green Belt.Anywa y i we said we should do a book combination of occult and martial arts and I said to yes and I could do the illustrations as I am a published cartoonist in online mag Gonzo weekly ,so cartoon occult martial arts was born .Simon helped me a lot with process of writing and ideas for illustrations it was hard work and I did a lot of research and sent Simon my bits for book and illustrations and know you my reader know the story behind my journey as an author .Where can you buy this great  book well here are the links..https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cartoon-Occult-Martial-Arts-Rob-ebook/dp/B07ND49HDZ?ref=silk_at_search....Cartoon occult martial arts..This book teaches the weird art of cartoon occult martial arts. This is a real martial art and an effective one, that draws on fighting and cartoons and also occultism. This means that not just will the reader learn to attack physically but to use these methods to attack from many miles away too. A genius work from S Rob and Mark Raines.

No comments:

Post a Comment