Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Spiders by Ghostman horror host

Through the other eye you can see the shadows, from the moonlight, of 100s if not 1000s of other spiders covering the tent.The man leans into you. There is a dark red almost black color to the whites of his eyes. He is so close his nose is almost touching your nose. You can feel his breath when he says, “We all have it in here. We are all infected these were the last words in a dairy I found written by the previous owner of the house I am at the moment I am residing in to hide from those spiders,I must keep my movements quiet as their hairs are able to pick up vibration . The spider's primary weapon is its chelicerae, a pair of jointed jaws in front of the mouth. Each jaw has two major parts: the basal segment, the bulk of the jaw, and the sharp fang housed inside of it.

Normally, the fang is retracted inside the basal segment. When the spider catches its prey, it swings the fangs out into the animal's body. The fangs work something like hypodermic needles. They have a small hole in the tip and a hollow duct inside. The duct leads to the venom gland, either inside the basal segment or farther back in the cephalothorax. When the spider pierces its prey with the fang, it squeezes out the venom, injecting the animal with enough neurotoxin to paralyze or kill. This makes it safe for the spider to feed on its prey, without the risk of a struggle, imagine hundreds of these attacking a human being and all you see for days on end is the mummified remains it hard to keep my sanity.
We were told about these spiders by the cryptozoologist around the world..
Cryptozoology
Cryptozoology is a pseudoscience and subculture that aims to prove the existence of entities from the folklore record, such as Bigfoot, the chupacabra, or Mokele-mbembe. Cryptozoologists refer to these entities as cryptids, a term coined by the subculture. Because it does not follow the scientific method, cryptozoology is considered a pseudoscience by the academic world: it is neither a branch of zoology nor folkloristics. It was originally founded in the 1950s by zoologists Bernard Heuvelmans and Ivan T. Sanderson...but it was ignored by the renowned scientific community whom now are among the other mummified remains unless their were one of the so called lucky ones who like myself scratching a living and only travelling at night when the spiders lay domient and trying to keep movements slow  and  quiet during the day.I hear them scurrying about inside the walls,I sealed all the possible places in my current hideaway with a mixture of superglue,but it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep them out.Suddenly I see one of them..Dark red,white eyes,only a size of pin,this was a scout I must kill him before the swarm come,but it's too late hundreds of them appear from the tiny cream in the floor boards i missed.Before I can start to run I feel hundreds of hungry minute teeth sink into my legs,I am doomed the venom is too quick to counteract,I call to the ground I am now only a cadaver waiting to be mummified ,eaten by the pin sized spiders.the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment