Search This Blog

Sunday 17 February 2019

Check out Ghostman horror host podcast uk

I truly believe I have a unique podcast show that people can listen to horror stories some written and performed by Ghostman horror host and overs a selection of classic and liked horror stories.The.idea came to me after I appeared on monster movie night with Bobby gammonster I helped to introduce the film tales of the crypt by hammer house of horror...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7ck-CfsmTs&feature=youtu.be...this came about after i interviewed Bobby gammonster on my podcast show Holsworthy Mark podcast show it is my most bizarre interview ever..listen via this direct download episode.....https://maraines88.podbean.com/mf/play/kc9m6r/Bobby_gammonster.mp3.So I thought to myself  I not great at video I don't know if any other podcast show that was a a horror host podcast so Ghostman horror host podcast uk was born,Ghostman horror host podcast uk is available on various podcast platforms and is hugely popular..podbean,anchor fm,Spotify,YouTube,Google podcast,Apple podcast,I heart radio and I have an audio book Ghostman horror host available on Audiopub an app available on Apple store app and Google play.I have a facebook group I post will my episodes look for Ghostman horror host.I look forward to you listening to my horror host podcast.ty

No comments:

Post a Comment