Search This Blog

Monday 18 February 2019

Master by Ghostman horror host


Grandmaster (or Grand Master) and Master are titles used to describe or address some senior or experienced martial artists. Typically these titles are honorary in nature, meaning that they do not confer rank, but rather distinguish the individual as very highly revered in their school, The use of "master," "grandmaster," etc. is decided within an individual art or organization. The use may be self assigned; for example having promoted a student to 'teacher' level, or may be assigned by a governing body in arts with a more formalised structure, and some do not use it at all, for historic reasons or to avoid the 'elderly master' stereotype. I have fought many battles against the monsters of this world and now I gave my final.opponent in front of me a dark shadow with capabilities of being able to mimic my every move .I remember how this stated fifty years ago when I was just an average man until.my life was turned upside down by the.turning of my dear wife into a vampire ,I had no choice but to kill her and I managed.that through luck of the dawn of the Sun seeping through the crack of the curtains and I saw how it caused her skin to burn so I run towards them and pulled them open and watched as my wife in the  fire will burnt and it    peeled  away the epidermis - the thin outer layer of skin. After five minutes under the  flame, the thicker layer of skin - the dermis began to shrink and splits open, and fat begins to leak out. , you're already dead at this point.Another cause of death by fire is the thermal decomposition of vital organs or body parts. Essentially, organs that you need in order to live get destroyed by the heat or the flame itself.So I decided to learn a new deadly but odd named martial art called cartoon occult martial art, a compilation of the most effective moves in all martial arts and intermixed with the power of occult it took me decade to get to master then I went on my hunt to destroy the monsters.I have fought many battles against Dracula,werewolf,mummy,Frankenstein and more each were hard fought and I have now facing my most biggest and baddest of them all the one we all face in the end death...The grim reaper.The battle ensues but the grim reaper is able too become a black shadow and counteract all my moves ,breaking my bones,blood pouring from all over my body,he then comes to form his true form an eight foot  skeleton with a sythe and he then reaches his bony skeletal hand into my chest and pulls out my soul and eats it .The grim reaper looks down on the body of the cadaver that was once the master and gives a salute and turns to you the reader and says no escapes the grim reaper and laughs a manically .the end

No comments:

Post a Comment