Search This Blog

Thursday 7 February 2019

Ghostman horror host podcast uk behind the mirror by Ghostman horror host

The term "mirror," they are referring to what is known as a plane mirror. This object takes the light that hits it and reflects it back. Those used for common consumer purposes are of this sort.

A mirror is essentially a highly reflective surface. The type that people see on walls or in bathrooms are known as back-silvered mirrors. This means that the reflective surface — in most modern ones, this is aluminum — is viewed through a thin layer of glass. The glass protects the aluminum from scratching and bubbling, but also distorts the image somewhat.

Early mirrors were created by simply polishing a suitable substance until it became highly reflective. Examples from the Neolithic era have been discovered, made by grinding down obsidian rocks and polishing them to an incredible sheen. They have remarkable properties, allowing even subtle details to be clearly seen in their reflection

Modern ones are made using an entirely different process. Allowing liquid metals to condense on a sheet of glass can provide a surface far more reflective than anything achieved by polish.

I sit in my room surrounded by shelves full of ancient books on the occult...

occult is "knowledge of the hidden" or "knowledge of the paranormal", as opposed to facts and "knowledge of the measurable", usually referred to as science. The term is sometimes taken to mean knowledge that "is meant only for certain people" or that "must be kept hidden", but for most practicing occultists it is simply the study of a deeper spiritual reality that extends pure reason and the physical sciences. The terms esoteric and arcane can also be used to describe the occult, in addition to their meanings unrelated to the supernatural
Wandering when will I be finally released from this living hell,it seems so long ago now I ended up in this prison.....1886..» Karl Benz patents the first successful gasoline-driven automobile.Charles Martin Hall produced the first samples of man-made aluminum, after several years of intensive work. He was assisted in this project by his older sister Julia Brainerd Hall.
I am looking for a present for my beloved wife Enid as it will be soon the most romantic day of the year,14 th February St.Valentines day...an Valentino (disambiguation).

Saint Valentine (Italian: San Valentino, Latin: Valentinus), officially Saint Valentine of Rome,[3]was a widely recognized 3rd-century Roman saint commemorated on February 14 and since the High Middle Ages is associated with a tradition of courtly love.I caught in the corner of my eye a mirror surrounded by figures of imps,horns,intwined with thorns of roses inside a near by shop.After I brought the mirror I take it home and take it to give it a good clean whilst I am in in the process of doing so I hear a soft voice inside my brain saying  please let out to.play repeatedly ,I feel an tingling sensation all over my body,it must be my imagination or tiredness.The mirror is all shiny looking new and showing its best features ,I shall hang it on the wall so my beloved wife Enid will get a surprise on her return from seeing her mother who was ill with the flu.As I place the mirror on the wall.I go to turn away but find my legs are unable to move,fear and dread enter my head,suddenly ghostly arms come out of the mirror,I am being pulled into the mirror,my skin is tearing off my bones,I scream to no available,I am now totally pulled I the mirror,sitting on a chair is a humanoid like creature smiling at me it opens its mouth I can go out to play now,the creature puts on my shedded skin walks towards me and places piece of cracked glass in my blood,tendon showing hand,I remain unable to move,before I go says the creature whom looks.me ,I like to thank you for releasing my enchanted mirror it be your turn soon one day.So here I am in my room awaiting for my time to play.the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment