Search This Blog

Sunday 12 August 2018

Orion Raising features..Ilona and Ivana Podhrazsha ..Communication with EBE Olie.

Tibor Gara: Hello Leonard O'Neill - The show you made on Aug 8 th - Orion Rising Episod #1 EBE the Alien , I occasionally work with those 2 ladies you were talking about , small world eh!

Ilona and Ivana Podhrázská who communicate with ""Extraterrestrial Biological Entity"" Olie from the 12th dimension.... are friends of mine , in fact Ilona is always e-mailing me with her new translated communications with EBE Olie . I make a video for them with the text they provide me , in fact I have about 20 vids on my You Tube channel ( this is how I share it with her and then she makes Czech subtitles and posts it onto to her YouTube channel etc )

BTW did you know Leonard O'Neill , Ilona is a member in AA , and that she had posted the latest vid on EBE Olie here .
  Here is the link to the Orion Rising show  : https://www.spreaker.com/user/paranormalparallaxnetwork/orion-rising-episod-1-ebe-the-alien...Link to audio from other sources..

No comments:

Post a Comment