Search This Blog

Thursday 23 August 2018

Goodbye not farewell to radio show..back to podcast show now 're Brand .Holsworthy mark Podcast show

Well  I made the  decision to leave due to fact I felt I letting down the quality expected for this great Radio Station .I am always going to be grateful for the opportunity given by Kat Hobson and  Shelly Robertson .I learnt some new skills .on this journey.Please support WBHM__DB BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA as it has a great product and I highly recommend the   to listen to the great shows on it.So I thank you for being part of my journey in life .Please check out my 're brand Holsworthy mark Podcast show ..so as I end my show I do it with a lyric instead of a song as no able to put on post .Kat and Shelly give that Englishman ago,he did so shows ,he was unable to  adapt to the format of radio,I always say give things ago for life is a journey you now,so I say to you my dear listener ..ta ta cheario look me my podcast Facebook page Holsworthy mark Podcast show and it with smile on my heart i say thank you for being my friends .....Great shows,Hosts ,Top station,highly recommend WBHM_DB Birmingham Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment