Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 August 2018

David Neil Hanzel Intuitive Medium..Holsworthy mark Podcast show

Holsworthy mark show ..David Neil Hanzel...Hello, My name is David Neil Hanzel. I was born with the ability to see and    hear from spirit. I have been able to recall this ability since a very young age.  Being afraid of it I spent most of my life trying to push it aside in any way I possibly could. My teachings came from spirit and from others whom spirit would put in my path. In 2015 I developed a deadly strain of Pneumonia which rendered me unconscious for 2 months.

During this time the doctors told my parents almost every night, that I wouldn't make it till the morning and if I did I would have to be put in a home for they feared I wouldn't be able to function properly again. They were wrong. I came out of it learned to walk again and went back to a fully functional life. But with one major change. All the abilities I had as a child became heightened. and I was given a second chance to be of service to all who seek answers. I have the ability to hear from people who have crossed over and speak and hear from guides and my own as well. I now have begun to teach Mediumship and how to connect to spirit to those who feel they want or need to learn. I also do investigations of "haunted" places and buildings to help prove or disprove the presence of spirit. and to let people know that this is not the end. Spirituality is fun, it's magical and it's within everything and everyone. I'm not your typical Medium as I like to have fun and spirits do as well. Our personality on the other side is exactly the same.  I'm also working on a book about my near-death experience and how it's not always what they say it is. And my youtube channel "letter from the sky" will be up and running in about a week, with videos on my truth about this whole spiritual movement....David Neil Hanzel Intuitive Medium...https://anchor.fm/mark-antony-raines-aka-gh/episodes/David-Neil-Hanzel-Intuitive-Medium-e1vs7n..now on Spotify...https://open.spotify.com/episode/0qk5dxmZeIicHXbppS6t2t?si=9_Pc-Wy5SeK_9JXqaGkj2Q

No comments:

Post a Comment