Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 June 2021

THE DOCTOR IS DIFFERENT?BY MARK ANTONY RAINES


 Something has gone wrong this regrenation feeling very odd.

I can't seem to see,or move my limbs but I can hear a beat of a drum going up and down. 

Suddenly I get a cry for help, someone is in danger I can feel myself being pulled  I sense I am dematerialising,I reappear but as I am unable to see I dont  know where I am.

A knock on a door, I sense a lifeforms who I can understand. 

(Help us ,let us in we need to escape from the Antmars)

The doors of the strange blue box opens and as usual when  this happens the people who enter are shocked and in awe as its bigger inside then the outside. 

(Hello  is thier anyone thier)

I speak .

(Yes how can I help you, I am called the doctor)

(Where are you)

(I am afraid at this present time I don't know, could you search for me)

(OK,bit of odd request but just in case you need medical assistance we do it)

So the two new members of the blue box know throughout Time and space but to no avail as nobody was not  being found. 

(Doctor we did as you requested but we couldn't find anything)

(Ah oh dear,that must mean one thing as impossible as it seems I am now the TRADIS)

No comments:

Post a Comment