Search This Blog

Friday 18 June 2021

THE METTLE OF ASH.ASH.ASH.ASH VS EVIL DEAD FINISH I WROTE BY MARK ANTONY RAINES.

Ash is dragged from the imploded ruins of the tank by an unknown mysterious person. 
Ash wakes up he is sitting  in completely white room, no colour but white .
Just a chair in which he Ash is sitting on and a coffee table and a sign in bold red letters. 
(PLEASE WAIT  YOU WILL BE ATTENDED TOO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE).
Ash
"Where the f...k am I, and why all a sudden I lost my ability to swear,What's going on?"
Ash
"Hey anyone there, don't you know who I am ,your worse nightmare if I get really p....ed off,oh come on swearing is kinda my jam!"
Nothing but deafening silence to the point it was getting on Ash nerves. 
As Ash looks down at the coffee table expecting to see at least one intestesting magazine, he instantly jumps out his chair as he sees the necrononicon is their staring back at him.
Ash as a natural muscle memory  goes towards  his trusty  chainsaw stump of a hand that was and is again as his real hand is back in its living glory. 
Ash
"Why does this weird stuff keep happening too me,man"
A voice answer s .
"It's because you are the chosen one "
Ash turns around to confront the voice but his mouth is agape in awe and amazement as before his blue eyes is a vision of beauty. 
'Well honey lips you look your heaven sent"
Says Ash. 
The woman smiles and gesture s to Ash to follow her,Ash goes towards her like a bee to a flower and a spring of forgotten  youth even asking her if he was  going to get some sugar..
Thier walk  through a long white tunnel towards a white door. 
Ash.
"Gee you sure need brighten up this place,sweetheart "
As he looks at the door handle Ash sees it is exactly like the fabled Kardarian Dagger,Ash looks at in belief and says.
#Sure going to be some weirdness behind that door!"
Both enter inside ,the woman then disappears before Ash eyes .
Inside is a grand throne room and a chair made completely from human skull s ,sitting in this gruesome chair is a figure dressed head to toe in deep,crimson red.
"Come closer the so called saviour of man"
ASH walks gingerly towards the figure in the chair then feels compelled to bow on front of this figure in red.
"Yes saviour or shall  I say Ash you did well  to try to defeat the deadlines,Ruby but the Ancient ones are now at this very minute on Earth trying to create a new hell ,I cannot allow that as it upset the balance of souls I collect and break my pact with my father "
Ash replied. 
"Yeah if he anything like my dad it be a pure hassle ,as for the Ancient ones I fight them for eternity, just to wipe the smile off thier faces"
#i have a way to do which you desire for it benefits me,I have no interest in saving the Earth for soon in the distant future all its people souls will be judged"
Ash.
"MAN,you are talking about Judgement day than that makes you the devil,hence the all red clothes, kinda cool "
"Yes ,that I am, thanks for the compliment about the red ,it was designed to impress "
Ash.
"Why do you  need  me,surely you have powerful demons on speed dial ,I am just a normal guy whom got caught up in all this weirdness "
Devil.
"Ash ,dear boy you have obsessed about destruction of the book of the dead ,which was written  by Ruby when she herself was an Ancient one before her betrayal for power,that fateful day in the cabin in the woods ,I have enjoyed watching all your adventures it been like I have bin watched a series of films or a television series, I especially love all that crimson blood ,so delicious '
Ash. 
"Yeah me too,so thats skip too the chase ,if you want  me too do something  for you what am I going to get in return. And knowing who you  are how can I trust you  stick to your word"
Devil.
"Oh I give you and your friends  a free pass to upstairs, I sign the agreement in my blood and it will become  binding, why you, the Ancient Ones would  never suspect you, as thier see you as a failure "
Ash.
"OK deal,this may turn out to be one of the dumbest things I ever done,but hey kinda what I do,do I get any special weapons to do the deed#
Devil.
"Then the pact is agreeded,as for special weapons  I will  give you  the power  to summon the Kardarian Dagger at will
Ash 
"That do it ,I ready-to kick some Ancient  one s buttts"
Suddenly  a portal opens up,Ash falls in,whirring around and around  half expecting to see the wicked witch of the North,then a puff of smoke and Ash is back on Earth  at the time before the cabin was built,standing in a circle are all the Ancient ones ,even the one he once knew as Ruby.
They were discussing how thier were going to create thier own version of he'll were thier would  rule and not morningstar.
Ash.
"Time for the best type of revenge, served up cold and a hell lot of Ancient One flesh "
Wow what an adventure that would  be?





No comments:

Post a Comment