Search This Blog

Saturday 26 June 2021

DOOM PATROL THE ENDING THAT NEVER WAS EPISODE.

Nowhere Man "As I been  the narrator  since episode one of this show about  superzeros  I have to hope that you  the last surviving  watcher is ready to hear want I have to say about  what should have been  my crowning glory, my victory for all for you  too see but for some reason  perhaps it be explained I been  denied and also I learned  by time travel no I just  watched  the spoilers on YouTube ,I lose,end up in a painting with a person who eats human hair waste how yuck,but at lest I get my tiny revenge, you have  to watch DOOM PATROL SEASON 2 ,EPISODE 1 to find that out.#
"Well that get back to the plot,Robotman,Crazy Jane,the mummy,cyborg, and the blob discussed or should  I say argued to agreement to follow  the the beard hunter as the blob had managed to put a tracker on him,and as thier wanted the chief back despite his many faults "
The scooby doo gang ie the DOOM PATROL followed the beard hunter to a spiral staircase that was straight out of the cubic movement  in art .
Down,up,side to side ,even upside down until thier reached a room  in which was a table and on the wall a very  small  door, Jane realised  this was a Alice's in wonderland reference, but who among them was brave enough  to eat the mushroom to go small open the door and then find out what trap the villain Nowhere Man had in store .
There all played a game of rock ,paper, scissors, which  if your a robot man you  know you  would  normally lose, but seeing he could  not eat he was glad for once of losing  this skill,so Rita ,*,The blob*just walks up eats the mushroom.
Rita "Wow,I so disappointed that nothing happened "
But one of the remaining DOOM PATROL  heard her as her voice was like a squeak  from  a mouse.
Rita opens the door, walks through to be greeted by the no where man and Miles*The Chief*both seated waiting for he arrival,in a flash of smoke,lights and by a bit of interdimentional magic all the rest appeared, Clint*Robot Man *said with his usual flair .
"Oh Fuck"
Thier look around and see the painting by the hangman's daughter  ,cyborg standing with all around  him seemly beaten  and maybe all dead,but  thus is season one and normally eight of ten times their is a season two.
The Nowhere man asks
"Shall we play "
Jane "All my sixty nine self's are ready "
Rita "I am not ready but I have  nothing to lose"
Cyborg "Armed and Ready "
Clint *The mummy*"I know  the spirit  inside is ready "
Cliff "Yeh fuck I am ready but it going  to be a unfair fight as you have interdimentional powers "
Nowhere Man smiles at Miles who at the moment can't talk as his mouth  is switched together, and replies
"Oh that's OK it's not me you have to worry about it going  to be him"
All the DOOM PATROL look at the nerd looking like a second hand ninja ,apart from  Rita and Cyborg or as he prefers Vic.
The man introduces himself to the other  and to any whom may have forgotten about the second super   villain in this  series.
"My name is Beard Hunter, I know all about you  through  the essence of your facial hair,so Cyborg we meet again, and this time instead of crushing  you I beat your friends to a pulp"

Carl to Vic 

"One how did this dush beat you,and is the bit were you go all Norman Bates on me and the other s"

But before Vic can reply he has turned around  to face his friends with his sonic cannon all fired up and ready  to attack. 

The rest of the DOOM PATROL look at Vic with shock and awe then try to duck out of the way but it's too late the blast from the sonic cannon hits them at full  force,thier all fall down like a stack of domino's. 

The Nowhere man just s grins like a chestshire cat who's just got his cream and he turns to Miles and looks him dead in the eye and is just about  to dwell in his victory over Miles freaks when out of nowhere appears Danny Street  and a sign saying 

(Nothing is ever over until the fat lady sings)

Nowhere Man is a hissy  fit turns Danny Street into a brick,and laughed 

(Is that the best thing you  got to ride in and safe the day you cannot defeat me for I am the narrator of this story and only I can dictate its ending)

In the shadows is an ape faced little girl called Claire  who although a bit scared hears the familiar whisper 

"Make a wish,I can help your father and his friends "

She remember s her father s said never to wish ever again but surely it would be alright  just to save her father, so she asked  for her wish.

The creature inside the wish master appear s only to the eyes of the Nowhere man who immediately along with the Beard Hunter end up in the painting trapped  like flies in a spider s Web for until the said painting is destroyed. 

As for the DOOM PATROL  will thier ended  up on a table full of houses and a race track wondering when would thier be big again and had a very ignoring girl with a ape face for company and a fist full of questions about why Miles betrayed them all as he was just using them to find a way of staying immortal to keep  his daughter safe. 

But that you have  to find out more in SEASON 2 ,did this episode happen or is it just some fanzine fantasy who knows  but hey at least it may explain the what happened in the end of season one and beginning of season two. 

So that's the end of that weird and wonderful episode so I hope you enjoyed it if not look  behind I think it s the Nowhere man. 

The end,possibly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment