Search This Blog

Sunday 20 June 2021

CRYPTIC CROSS ADVENTURES

The ape is a strange colour so I followed  its winding course, so I could take pictures tob get it newly renamed.
My motive after such a long time was subversion to lure this French affecting shy ape to Beriut to inhabit in its zoo. 
But too  my surprise  fans returned and left vehicles in flames this from my outside  perspective drove me potty over the youths. 
So I partly opened a container of Reed it certainly was jazzy.
In the local news a second murder to a soldier who trying  to get his girl back but instead she complained about him not being a listener it was  a super story in French Article. 
When  did it get essential to climb to get fruit and some scampi on a dish to eat .
Why do sailors err to drink small time when it leads to a frustrating rate of drunks latched to contest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment