Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 June 2021

NUMBER 69 BY MARK ANTONY RAINES#HORROR SHORT STORY

 Yesterday I wrote the number 69 on my wrist as a joke. Today it's 68, and now it's not washing off,this keeps repeating every night always after one o clock in the morning,some say its the witching hour but i say bah humbug.


My mom told me she had the best time playing with my little sister today,but my   sister went missing in 2002  and now they found her body in 2021.

A later found a letter on the floor my mom had dropped on her way out crying in flood of tears


Dear Mom


No matter how much we fight, my husband would  will always prepare my coffee in the morning. Though this time, it did taste a little odd it reminded of a a bit  a little like almonds.


He  asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn't.,i was grasping for my breathe as my tongue was swelling up like a small balloon ,that the kast thing i can recall as the rest seems a dream or is it a nightmare.

I watched as the parcel man delivered a mannequin wrapped in bubble wrap.


They delivered the mannequins in bubble wrap. From the main room I begin to hear popping. Then in this dream i saw a man watching as if i was in a coma like deep sleep


When I woke up, I found footprints… inside, next to my bed.A hatchet in hand,in slow motion each chop of my body was counted like a obsessive complulsive disorder ritual,untill the man got to the number 69 then he stopped,and then through his jet black plutoium eyes i saw him look out the window,the stars were all gone,as though their never existed.


Later that day,the door opened to a policeman telling my husband that i had died in a horrific car crash in which my body was mulilated beyond being recognised if had not been for my dental records.


Later that night   i see him turn his head to see him eating the dinner a new woman in my house had  just served, he starts grinning at her.


The woman came home after weeklong trip away and took a shower. I pressed the only towel in the room against my face and discovered it was already wet.,i began to sing "Number 69 your time is up,when you sleep i going to chop you up"


The woman told my ex husband who told her she had a very vivid imagnation,so both went too bed for a little sexy timd,then sleep.


The next day two police cars were outside my old housd due to reports of screaming,and very loud thuds from the neighbours ,so the police broke the door down,searched downstairs,then upstairs,and as thier entered the main bedroom thier eyes were drawn to two thing,one the couple in the bed had been every part of thier body hacked into bits of cadaver flesh,red crimson blood was like a massive puddle on the floor,the bed was dyed a deep red,and on the wall was written in blood.

"NUMBER 69"

Revenge is sweet even for us ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment