Search This Blog

Monday 17 May 2021

TRADIS ASKS FOR HELP BY MARK ANTONY RAINES

1940 – it’s the height of the Blitz. A weapon of unknown origin destroys a small corner of Mayfair, and simultaneously opens up a rift in space and time. For decades, UNIT has fought to protect the people of Earth from the dangers it poses, but they’ve been beaten back as the fracture multiplies out of control.

"Earth as we know it is at stake – now is the time for you to step up and be the hero. Travelling to impossible places, confronting menacing monsters and ancient aliens along the way, it’s a journey across space and time to save our race, and our beautiful planet."

Doing his scholarily  life a call of a distinctive noise heard by the others known as time lords  was heard by Donne he puts down his books and walks to the classroom door as he opens it she is waiting for him .

She has waited a long long time in the blackest of black holes where she was sentenced to serve her time until needed again. 

Donne stands by the old police blue police box ;the doors open he enters this new foreign  environment with vim and is surprised  as many before him that's big inside than out then a anger voice exploses from inside She is upset that he has not started to  talk to her like all the other Doctor have done. 

Donne  on the retreat blabs about a story about anew snow leopard accuse d of hurting people; She let out one big belly laugh. 

Donne then asked the question she had been waiting for "Who and What are you "

She replies "I am the Tradis I enable my Doctors to travel through time to help others "

Donne "Oh yes I heard about you in our history lessons but I thought you and the doctor s were dead"

She replies "No I was condemned to a black hole as for the doctors each is living in a different time trying to solve how to defeat our new enemy "

Donne "Who is this Enemy and why do you need me "

She replies "I need someone at my controls and I picked you as you are young and I need your youth as this time due the age s of the doctors there are likely to succumb to our new enemy who goes by the name Shadowman. "

Donne"Count me in "

With that the Tradis begins to to start it's engine to travel into a new adventure s.



No comments:

Post a Comment