Search This Blog

Friday 28 May 2021

ADVENTURES OF CRYPTIC CROSS

I was confident when being sued about Bakers End which is my latest book release available on Amazon marketplace. 
The reason for this was due to my opening chapter WELCOME TO IDAHO.
Were my main character has a  crash which he hits a lorry carrying a bell which in turn buried a short car full of people, this was deemed cruel. 
I felt like some sort of criminal caught in the act so to take my mind off the situation I went to my local regatta. 
One week later in a church people were weeping alongside the Bishop. 
Some local s clubbed together to run rain on the estate. 
I lived into the dark hours ,this made me somewhat nervous and I left messy plates in the  sink and ran to my window to see six youths leaving, I started to jump and shout but remembered my mother saying ."Saint out and about, like his adversary. 
The day of the court proceedings i arrived and whilst I bit bored I read about the other cases being heard on the same day as mine.
The first was about a caught puma straying in a school region who in large areas  of Kerala  which killed an attire field of cows.
The second case was about a statue of an roman emperor due to a cat fight involving topless women, the local community felt prosperous. 
The third and last case was very weird as it was about a foul of a sub on the move with brass aboard in a test broadcast. 
Back to my case were I was accused of being a gutless swine ,plagiarising my written works.
So I pressed my line in a baltmore stands, the outcome of the case I had to pay a massive penalty. 
I had to ask for money from my mummy who i can say was not her usual full of beans and I ended up getting piggish remarks all around the house, my summary is next time keep my books and my works bizarre so no-one really knows what it's about, adding to my mystery and myth.



No comments:

Post a Comment