Search This Blog

Saturday 24 October 2020

Ufo-Devon -by Mark Antony Raines By mark antony raines Fantasy / Scifi

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/scifi/601421 

Ufo-Devon -by Mark Antony Raines

By mark antony raines

Fantasy / Scifi

This a collection of ufo sightings in the region I live the South West.


Chapter 1

Is this proof of UFO sightings in Exmouth?

A mother and daughter from Exmouth were left baffled after spotting what they believe was a UFO in September last year.

Charlee Davis said: “I recently saw a bright light in the sky at around 10.30pm.

“Me, my friend and my mum went rushing outside and the light stood still for two minutes. We thought it was a plane until we saw that it wasn’t moving. It was making no noise, and as it eventually got closer I saw five lights spinning and it was a diamond shape.

“We were thinking that it was a drone at one point, but really could not explain it. I ran off screaming!”

Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment