Search This Blog

Friday 23 October 2020

Haunted by Mark Antony Raines By mark antony raines Adventure / Other

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/other/371067 

Haunted by Mark Antony Raines

By mark antony raines

Adventure / Other

Haunted by Mark Antony Raines is about his area where he lives paranormal activity with some personal information from author and contributions by others via Holsworthy Moan and Groan Facebook Group


Chapter 1

Mark Antony Raines

My journey into the paranormal started in a quite dramatically .

Sometime ago I was sent to North Devon District Hospital ,Barnstaple ,Devon due to the fact I had blood sugar levels count of 124 .I went from E.D to I.C.U ward where I was put into an induced coma for three weeks.Whilst in my coma I heard a woman’s voice I have not heard before or since telling me to wake up.I then had the most overwhelming feeling ever to wake up.I believe this was my guardian angel I know some may say my brain was playing tricks with me but I stick to my guns as this is my belief.I also whilst in my coma I as not in this world of the next realm hence why I call myself Ghostman.I have a theory that I touched my own version of heaven and I think this what we all do when we pass on.

I after this Near Death Experience became more spiritual and it sparked my interest in all things paranormal.

Enid Raines .My Wife

She saw two shadows standing at the end of her bed appearing to look at but emitted no sound and only lasted about thirty seconds.Also recently she was receiving her bible reading and body and blood of Christ when somehow the bible the woman was reading flow across the room and the woman reader said this had never before happened.When one our dogs Poppett was alive he was fed and watered one day but not one of remembered doing it at the time.

Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment