Search This Blog

Monday 26 October 2020

LEGEND OF THE JAM SANDWICH MONSTER BY MARK ANTONY RAINES

 Their many myths and legends you may not heard about in the annual s of the journey of life but here is a tale from were I live in Holsworthy Devon England.

A witness say in front of the police desk sergeant panting out of breath ,speaking with a qiver of fear in his time of voice saying he needed to be arrested before the hour of midnight,put to solitary and no one was to came to see him dispite his desperate cries.

The desk sergeant just let out a hearty laugh and told him to go home and sleep  it off and seek out some help.

The man looked at the police sergeant and said in a tone of menace "Be it on your head for I will not be responsible for my actions tonight"

 With that the man disappeared into the plutonium night.

The man went down to the park,sat under a tree,stared at his watch it was One minute to midnight,he knew the transformation was about to begin,in this tiny minute with the second s ticking away he remembered how he became this creature of his transformation.


"Mark Don't save the jam sandwich I give you for your school dinners for a midnight feast as something terrible will happen to you" My sweet old nan used to tell me every day after school.

One holiday I had saved my jam sandwich up without telling my nan as I did not wish to upset her as he insisted on giving me a jam sandwich in in the holidays as it was important to keep up my brain power according to nan anyway.

I was playing on my play station a new game,I just reached the end boss level when I was feeling a bit peckish,so I unwrapped my jam sandwich and eat it with relish,then I heard the clock on the wall struck twelve,midnight.

I smiled to myself,never mind I be alright man was probably just telling me an old wives tale her mother told her and so on.

So I  turned my play station off,put myself to bed and drifted into the realm of the sandman.


I heard a strange noise that startled me out of my sleep,although to be honest I was half awake,half asleep.The noise was getting louder,and louder.

It was a squashing sound,I began to smell putrid gone off strawberries,then I saw a sticky,sickly,red oozing liquid creeping slowly towards me.

I tried to let out a scream for help,but no words came out,my heart was pounding to the point i thought it was going to burst out of my body,the sticky,sickly red oozing liquid was near my bed,I looked through my hands on my face to see a terrifying sight.

A creature stood before me it was the bizarrely different to what I expected,for it had the body of two pieces of bread,inbetween was oozing out lurid jam,it face as just one eye,a huge mouth which it opened to reveal a set of sharp teeth,it limbs were made of bread.

It walked like a crab,it reached my bed,I wanted to run out screaming all the way but it was too late,for the jam sandwich monster had taken a bit,I fainted.


The next day I awoke as normal,just putting off my experience that night to a nightmare from playing on the game on the play station.

All seemed as normal,then I heard On the television spotlight local need now police were looking for a  a suspect in a spite of killing of young children always after the time of midnight and always vs strange smell of putrid jam sandwich s lingered behind.

So here I am in the park awaiting the hour of midnight which is only one second away,forgetting the countless children I have eaten their souls,the man sandwich monster will roam once more this All Hallow s Eve night.

No comments:

Post a Comment