Search This Blog

Friday 23 October 2020

School Dinners

 Yes it's a right for children to have at least one hot meal a day,but as for them starving I personally believe this is society gone wrong.

AS a child I never went without a hot meal dispite my parents being in low income jobs,their coped through the 3day week,petrol crisis,bread strike and managed to survive,yes I had free school meals at school but back then it was looked like a stigma.

Also most supermarkets and good outlets you can buy a lot for around 50+60 Pounds ,enough with good management to let your children eat a hot meal.

we have lost the skills of making do,you need to do these main thing s even on low incomes -pay rent,electricity,gas,oil,water,food that's the essential s of all family s and like I was told although my unemployment and now disability benefits the rest is a luxur ies.

No comments:

Post a Comment