Search This Blog

Thursday 11 July 2019

Writer by Mark Antony Raines from his free book Daydreaming on Inkitt.com

Like most writers of a horror story, I am naturally going to reach into your inner mind to find your fear factor. You the reader of my stories don’t read horror for easy entertainment; they read it to be titillated and terrorized as it your way of getting kicks. Now That here are a few elements I shall include in the horror tale I use to seriously scare the pants off you, my dear reader, as it's my attention to make you scream in your nightmares. I know you see dear reader that fears have a basis of logical and biological from Darkness, heights, snakes, and spiders all are deep-rooted in phobias of darkness, heights, snakes and spiders each phobia has a long-winded name, hard to pronounce and difficult to say. As a result, they tend to be very effective at frightening readers. Terror will befall innocent characters as a killer traps them in their house for no apparent reason or they’re suddenly mugged by a stranger.Their say that monster s are not real but behind every myth is has a long-forgotten truth.looming.This is the beginning of my latest novel as I am contracted to do by my publishing company Comedy Friendly Zombie Production. I write by tapping into the inner mind of everyone's fears as we all have them even me. I must strike the right atmosphere by starting this novel by the writer is sitting by his typewriter looking out of his cabin at the tall trees of the forest and the sun creating shadows making them seem like forgotten giants. I make sure later on in my novel I make sure the reader sees at stake is my life, an unknown stalker of my own creation from a previous novel. The novel will be written from my viewpoint and the reader is seeing events as they happen as if there are my eyes. My killer is lurking is I can sense him getting closer, creeping slowly, slowly, slowly towards me. My need to flight or fight is filling my body and my brain it comes from the time we were caveman as a means of survival. My breathing is getting shallow, my dread is overwhelming, BANG, CRASH, the window on the far side of the cabin has been smashed open, my killer is here, I try to run but my fear is making me rigid to the spot, I hear footsteps getting closer, closer, the shadow of my killer is expanding into my office .I now await my fate, "Killer who are you I cry out" A manic laugh, a growl, a voice replies "I am you, the subconscious you the one with the dark thoughts who helps you to write your horror tales,I have been in the dark now I am in the light and its time to for me to take over" I am the writer sitting by his typewriter ready to write my next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment