Search This Blog

Saturday 13 July 2019

DAYDREAMING by Mark Antony Raines Comedy Friendly Zombie Production 2019

Doll.                                 Emily a sweet little girl goes missing in the woods whilst out with her parents and her parents. Emily begins to get a little frightened when she spots a decrepit and scary doll left behind by someone unknown. Emily feels drawn to this scary dolls as in her eyes it seems kinda cool and cute. Emily hears her parents shouting and runs towards the voices Both her mum and dad are very glad to find her. Emily shows them the new doll she was named after her self. All the family get back to their nice warm house and Emily's mum persuades her to depart with the scary looking doll as she gives a wash and a bit of makeover, later on, Emily reluctantly agrees. Emily mum places the doll in the cellar in a box marked junk hoping if she sort of forgot to do promised makeover Emily will soon forget about the hideous thing. Late in the night when all were been dusted by the Sandman, the doll slowly sits up and jumps out of the box and in a slow creepy waddle walks up the stairs stopping now and again to make sure it is not discovered, slowly creeping nearer to Emily's bedroom. The doll bends its legs in a squat position and in one leap manages to pull the handle down as seen countless times on cat videos on YouTube.The doll then creeps silently towards the sleeping figure of Emily and then places its plastic tiny hand upon her chest and pulls out her soul and places it inside her own body. Morning arrives and Emily's mum cannot understand why Emily is so late coming down for breakfast so she walks upstairs opens her door and sees the doll lying in the bed and Emily lying on the floor and soon to learns that the doll is actually their daughter. And she’s alive.           THE CONFESSION.                               Mary Jane does not remember how she was now seated in front of the police station interview room. Mary Jane just knows she has something very important to do before she can move on. The detective opens the door to the interview room, inside are three chairs a table and a recording device and a fellow police officer holding a pen and pad. The interview starts."Please state your name and the reasons why we are being interviewed by us "My name is Mary Jane I like to report my murder committed on me by my mother today at 1 pm in her house in Boston, Massachusetts '.The detective and the police officer both look at Mary Jane with a sense of on their faces. Detective to Mary Jane 'You said you witnessed a murder and you are saying it yours, are you just pulling our chain"Mary replied" No sir I about to be murdered by my boyfriend with a crowbar smashing in my skull from behind in the day after I came here"Both officers in unison reply "So you trying to say that a murder that is going to be committed in the future is being told to us today, I am sorry madam but this interview is finished and I suggest you seek medical advice" With that the interview was ended, and Mary Jane asked to leave. Wednesday a.m a call is made to Holland Police Department in Boston, Massachusetts stating a neighbour has heard violent arguments in the flat across the Hall. Police attended the scene of the crime . Laid on the floor in a pool of blood was a woman who had her head completely caved in by the crowbar lying by her side. The officers in attendance found a purse in the victims pocket inside was a referal to medical help give to a Miss Mary Jane after her visit to Holland Police Department and a warning stating to stop giving false confession s to the police.                                         AWAKE.                                                 Being afraid of being buried alive is known as Taphophobia. Being buried alive is the fear of being placed in a grave while still alive as a result of being incorrectly pronounced dead. I awake to find myself confined in an oblong box, it is as dark as a plutonium sky. My breathing is becoming shallower. I become stressed out, I remember from my training as a doctor that an average resting adult, their body will convert oxygen at a rate of about 550 L per day, or 23 L an hour. That means that I have in the coffin seven hours to make a move. Deep down in my subconscious, I realised after all my screaming and panicking that my carbon dioxide is replacing the last dregs of my life bringing oxygen, I begin to experience blackouts, I slip into a coma. My heart stops beating, I am dead. My murderer at first thought about tossing me into an empty grave but thought it was not a gruesome enough death.My murderer thought it be better to bury me alive , it was simple to do by spiking my drink to knock me out then place my body in the back seat of the car and drive to a remote location.My murderer makes sure to bury me bout 2,775 L of soil on top of you — a sweet 3697 lbs of dirt.Which while not breaking my bones.Then the murderer imagines the weight of the dirt will slowly constrict the my chest, making it harder to breathe. And things start to go fuzzy — oxygen is in short supply — the mouth and nostrils will fill with soil, making breathing the air available between particulates impossible,I will be dead.   CLONE.                                                              I am a scientist I have cloned my family that died in an aeroplane crash I know the scientific community thinks their will by repercussions of me playing God had I not read the horror classic Frankenstein and learnt what happened when he played god by creating a monster, no this is definitely different. My name is Dr Pepper I have successfully created clones of all my family members that died. Now all of them are sitting in front of me, my beloved wife Enid, son Shane it took many failed attempts to get here. But something is wrong their look and sound like my wife and son but their eyes are blank and the response to my questions is an automatic yes, no but a mummer of any other words. So I suppose it's back to the drawing board for me I have to get off them like the other failed attempts . As usual, I have gathered them around my dining table on the false pretence that I have cooked a meal before we go back to the normal world rather than this nuclear bunker I am using as my laboratory. This time I have cooked a nice Shepherds Pie in which I crushed my lethal dose of death. But still the eyes pierce me,"That's tuck in"Enid and Shane stay sat on their chairs forks and knifes on the table, then Enid speaks."It so sad that he still thinks he is a scientist in his bunker trying to play God when in truth it is him that is the clone".          LIE TEST.                                                 "Well Mr Trump if that is your real name, we going to conduct a lie test with a little twist, with each question you lie on we will administer an electronic shock starting with ten volts and rising" Mr Trump just sits rigged in his chair his eyes in a cold steal stare. A man walks into the cell holding room with a polygraph, often referred to as a lie detector test. This device or procedure that measures and records several physiological indicators such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and skin conductivity while a person is asked and answers a series of questions. The belief underpinning the use of the polygraph is that deceptive answers will produce physiological responses that can be differentiated from those associated with the non-deceptive answer. The interrogation begins "Name, Rank, Reason why you are here behind the enemy lines" No Reply, a buzzing sound, a zap, the body jolts as the lie detector graph spikes interacting a lie. This process goes on for a good fifteen minutes, each time a buzzing sound, a zap of increasing electricity, more severe body jolts but still no reply from Mr Trump not even a plea for Mercy. Finally, the interrogatories reach towards the most lethal doses of electrical voltage," Mr Trump you are indeed one of the toughest people we have come across, by your fellow prisoners would how you say be singing like a canary. Still no reply, so own went the interrogation . The last full maximum dose of electricity was given, buzzing sound, a zap, a full-on jolt of the body and Mr Trump is on the concrete floor still strapped the chair, signs of blood rushing from his head. The interrogation guards rush over to his side and both are shocked to see Mr.Trump eyes have turned a bright luminous blue-green cheezy grin .As the guards tried to pick him up, Mr Trump sits bolt upright , and proceeds to chomp at one if the guards feet as this zombie is very hungry.           ESCAPE.                                                    The secret, of the trick I was performing, was the layout in the crate I built by the design plans I had been working on First, the crate had small holes in it to allow me to breathe while I  waited for the box to be nailed, trussed, and chained. They also allowed the crate to sink. Second, the crate was square, with four boards on each side. On one of those sides, the bottom two boards were not nailed to the crate. They only sported nail heads. Instead, the boards were a hinged trap, the opening secured by a latch. The plan behind the stunt was to wait until the crate was in the water, opened the trap, and swam to the surface. But this time after numerous successful stunts this one was going wrong. This time the crate I was in landed with my trapdoor at the bottom and despite my panic and thrashing and banging I was trapped. I try to consciously hold my breath as it is a conscious thing to do. My desire to breathe that increases in intensity. This desire is increasingly driven by the carbon dioxide levels that are accumulating in my blood. Eventually, the desire is literally irresistible and I am breathing in the water allowing it to pass into my airway and lungs. This water causes coughing and laryngospasm (vocal cords involuntarily spasming closed). Laryngospasm, As this occurs, it will eventually break due to the falling level of oxygen in my blood. This falling oxygen level, as no sign of rescue, occurs, rapidly leads to me losing consciousness. Eventually and rapidly your my heart starts to struggle, ceasing to effectively pump blood around my body until it stops. I am dead, here at the bottom of lake lays The Great Ghostman, master escape artist no more just a decaying, rotting cadaver.   OPHIDIOPHOBIA                                                   Ophidiophobia, or ophiophobia, is a particular type of specific phobia, the abnormal fear of snakes. That is what the doctor told me. So here I am sat paralysed on my bed, streams of sweat running down my body. My heart is beating like what seems to be a thousand times, my eyes are stuck gazing as the hairy black and red multi-eyed spider that is creeping inch by inch up my tense body. I feel my leg getting warm and a slight acid burning as the urine trickles down it. My breathing is getting shallower, the spider is still creeping bit by bit up my torso it is not getting towards my neck, I let out an Almighty loud high pitched screaming out the word help hoping for my saviour. Still, the spider is creeping and crawling with all it can muster with its eight tiny haired legs, my heart is feeling like it going to burst I try again to let out a scream but no vocals leave my voice box. I reside myself that I am finally going to meet my maker. Suddenly a hand reach down and picks up the spider and removes it from my body."Daddy doesn't be scared it's only a money spider".With that Simon dad lets out a sigh and his face goes betroot red.Simons savour let's out a hearty belly laugh.                                         VEGAN.                                                      The countries adopted a new principle of a two-stage process for the non-ritual slaughter of the human race. This is to ensure a rapid death with minimal suffering as our scientist said they felt no pain. The first stage of the process involves usually stunning. This renders the human beings unconscious, and thus not susceptible to pain, but not necessarily dead just a state of unconscious. In the second stage, the human beings are killed, usually, by slitting its throat and allowing the blood to drain, the blood can be used as a byproduct to create furtisler. The planets in the known universe differ in the methods which have been legalised for different gender, age, the colour of human beings. We use various methods for rendering human beings unconscious during their slaughter. Electrical (stunning or slaughtering with electric current known as electronarcosis)
This method is used for human beings is a Current is applied either across the brain or the heart to render the human being unconscious before being killed. In the industrial slaughterhouse, the human is killed prior to scalding by being passed through an electrified water-bath while shackled. Gaseous (Carbon dioxide)
This method we have borrowed from the human beings pass history when it was inflicted on their own kind for the bizarre reason of the people were called Jews. The humans are asphyxiated by the use of CO2 gas before being killed. In several countries, CO2 stunning is mainly used on humans. A number of humans enter a chamber which is then sealed and filled with 80% to 90% CO2 in the air. The humans lose consciousness within 13 to 30 seconds. Mechanical (Captive bolt pistol)
This method can be used on the humans  A captive bolt pistol is applied to the head of the human to quickly render them unconscious before being killed.
Firearm mostly a gun bolt.
This method can be used for humans. A conventional firearm is used to fire a bullet into the brain of the animal to render the human quickly unconscious (and presumably dead). Exsanguination to the human can be done either with its throat cut or insert a stick to the chest making sure to cut close to the heart. Please ensure that when either method described and allow the main vein to bleed when cut.s are cut and allowed to bleeds. Electrical stunning
The humans are hung upside down by their legs on metal shackles along a moving conveyor belt.
They move along the production line to a stunning water bath; when the humans head makes contact with the water, an electrical circuit between the water bath and shackle is completed, which stuns the human.
The conveyor belt then moves the humans to a mechanical neck cutter, which cuts the major blood vessels in the neck.
Live humans are shackled to whilst awaiting processing.
neck. Please make sure to sever the major blood vessels in human a neck or chest that supply the brain, ensuring rapid blood loss and therefore death. This the end of your guidelines for the killing of the creatures known as Human, enjoy and have a great feast, my fellow vegans.                               BURN.                                                        The world is burning yellow sun bright and glowing like fire, the ground below is hard and parched, as you scan the land no signs of life can be found, lakes and rivers exist no more just empty husks, no animals to be found, no signs of sentient beings just grey ash all around,I landed and did a more detailed search as I looked and looked nothing I did not find, so to the high council members I would say this planet Earth is dead, we go elsewhere to search for life as we know it instead.   WRITER.                                                   Like most writers of a horror story, I am naturally going to reach into your inner mind to find your fear factor. You the reader of my stories don’t read horror for easy entertainment; they read it to be titillated and terrorized as it your way of getting kicks. Now That here are a few elements I shall include in the horror tale I use to seriously scare the pants off you, my dear reader, as it's my attention to make you scream in your nightmares. I know you see dear reader that fears have a basis of logical and biological from Darkness, heights, snakes, and spiders all are deep-rooted in phobias of darkness, heights, snakes and spiders each phobia has a long-winded name, hard to pronounce and difficult to say.
As a result, they tend to be very effective at frightening readers.
Terror will befall innocent characters as a killer traps them in their house for no apparent reason or they’re suddenly mugged by a stranger. Their say that monster s are not real but behind every myth is has a long-forgotten truth.looming.This is the beginning of my latest novel as I am contracted to do by my publishing company Comedy Friendly Zombie Production. I write by tapping into the inner mind of everyone's fears as we all have them even me. I must strike the right atmosphere by starting this novel by the writer is sitting by his typewriter looking out of his cabin at the tall trees of the forest and the sun creating shadows making them seem like forgotten giants. I make sure later on in my novel I make sure the reader sees at stake is my life, an unknown stalker of my own creation from a previous novel. The novel will be written from my viewpoint and the reader is seeing events as they happen as if there are my eyes. My killer is lurking is I can sense him getting closer, creeping slowly, slowly, slowly towards me. My need to flight or fight is filling my body and my brain it comes from the time we were caveman as a means of survival. My breathing is getting shallow, my dread is overwhelming, BANG, CRASH, the window on the far side of the cabin has been smashed open, my killer is here, I try to run but my fear is making me rigid to the spot, I hear footsteps getting closer, closer, the shadow of my killer is expanding into my office . I now await my fate, "Killer who are you I cry out" A manic laugh, a growl, a voice replies "I am you, the subconscious you the one with the dark thoughts who helps you to write your horror tales, I have been in the dark now I am in the light and its time to for me to take over" I am the writer sitting by his typewriter ready to write my next book.









No comments:

Post a Comment