Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 April 2019

I am not ill it's all in my head.by Mark Antony Raines

I am not ill it's all in my head seems to you the reader of this blog post a strange statement but to me it reflects the struggle I have with my illness and getting any real help as I don't fit any of the criteria required to be classified to get help.What is wrong with you ,thanks for asking here comes the boring bits.Mild Small Vessel Disease Of The Brain..it affects my cognitive skills..memory,speech,spelling,moods etc I had every test possible the so called good news is I have not got dementia,Alzheimer s whoppie do so it means I can't access any help as it seems it does not affect my day to day living enough,yes I tried everything but never even got a reply.Neuropathy which affects my balance and causes dizziness which is like going on the roundabout in the children playground and after been spun round you come off quickly that's how I feel constantly and sometimes it gets so bad I can not walk in a straight line and look like I been drinking.O.C.D obsessive compulsive disorder this has been a big part of my life since a young age and has had various forms the current one is I like to plan my journey where I am going to be to try control the confusion I suffer with mild small vessel disease of the brain if not I get verbally aggressive towards people..I have had every talk therapy and tablets but o.c.d is like a worm it wiggle it's way back in your brain.I am diabetic,asthma,overweight probe to depression which in the past led to some serious consequences which in turn labelled me as Suicidal on my medical records.I don't want your pity I just need others to believe me and not rely heavily on my wife Enid for support as it unfair  on her.if this bLog post helps someone else I be grateful.please leave a comment below good or bad all be left in print.thanks for reading this post

No comments:

Post a Comment