Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Blog Interview with Averl Lim.

Aver Lim...What inspired you to write your books?

When I was in college I wrote the first draft of the Red Hourglass. I was inspired from my dreams and visions. There is a strong voice within me that told me to write my books as it was my destiny on earth. At first I ignored my inner voice and focused on my academic studies, but the voice became stronger and stronger till it became my obsession and I wrote thousands of poems and articles on my blog as well as finishing three novels soon after. 

Tell me why you decided to start your I.
I don't understand this question? 

You own you own YouTube channel? 

Yes, it is a solo production that I started while writing my books. I did the first 30 videos by filming everyday. One of my videos became a hit with over a hundred thousand views and fans started to request I do more videos. I started doing weekly videos and the channel is now funded and supported by my fans on patreon. There are over two hundred videos to date. 

I like to write comedy horror stories now as you like comedy could you write one based on this ...A group of seniors in university have been planning a graduation prank all year. Today's finally the day.  

If I write a prank based off this, it will definitely be a kinky one. 

plus a little bio about you
Aver Lim is an Asian actress and YouTube celebrity with four million views, two hundred videos and a fan club following at The Scarlet Queen. She is the author of three espionage thriller books, The Hourglass Series. The RED HOURGLASS is ranked Top 50 Espionage Thriller on Amazon.

--
Regards,
Averal
http://averral.com...AVER LIM http://averral.com
Actress, Author, Dancer
Red Hourglass Top 50 Espionage on Amazon
YouTube Celebrity 4 million views

No comments:

Post a Comment