Search This Blog

Thursday 16 November 2017

YEARNING FOR MY WIFE ENID

The one thing that is the hardest part that my wife Enid is apart from me is not being in hospital but missing her presence.                Missing her is like a constant pit like feeling and seeing an empty bed or chair makes it worse I suppose you could call it a sense of yearning as this is only the only the second time we have been not together .                                                                                                 The first time I don't remember as in coma but I now know how my wife Enid felt at that time.I know i am using distractions to ease but it only gets worsen a later on if sitting in room as we chat alot and we are each others rock.                                                             So I can finish post with is I love you Enid and like the housing song no matter what we will get through this blimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment