Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Me the props guy ?

Last night I went to  my local  theatre in Holsworthy  the Holsworthy Amauter Theatre  to see if I  could  help by being a volunteer with props department.                        I was nervous and my  brain had a memory  block  when I appoarched people  waiting by the front  door  but was ok when I saw the person who is  charge of the props .                                      I had the guided tour of the theatre  which was a  old cinema in its day and it is a bit of  a rabbit  Warren when we got to where the props department  is sited it was difficult to get into you had to do a bit of a limbo and could not stand up well due bring under the stage.                                       We then was told how it works and the what the job  was quite  interesting.  Not required to do much at moment due to early days of planning for next  year's  panto Aladin but give phone number and await for call back.

No comments:

Post a Comment