Search This Blog

Saturday 18 November 2017

TASHAH CLAYMORE INTERVIEW

Tashah Claymore from Twitter here! These are my answers to your interview questions.

Q: What inspired you?
A: My first inspiration came from J. R. R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. Other inspirations typically come from other things I have been watching/reading. Sometimes ideas come from nowhere.

Q: What are your aims?
A: With my writing I hope to inspire someone to live a better life. In my opinion, there are a lot of books out there that do not set good examples for people to follow. I am Roman Catholic, and I could write Catholic books, but most people who aren't Catholic would not read them. I want to have my protagonists be good and virtuous people who have to pay for their mistakes and don't take death and whatnot for granted. Fantasy is loved by most everyone, and I want to reach as many people as possible. I hope that my characters show my readers what it really means to live, even in our non-fantasy world.

Q: What plans do you have for the future?
A: In the future I hope I can be only an author, without the need of a second job to support myself and any family I might have. My dream is to live alone in the Colorado mountains and write. As the years go by and I get older, I might switch the wanting to be alone part, but I will never want to live anywhere other than the Colorado mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment