Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 November 2017

LINDA ANNETTE INTERVIEW

Hi mark I was told off platform by a medium long ago in Stockwell church I will be doing something with herbs well now I was definitely not a plant tree or nature person and one day I lefted my hse went into a garden shop spent some money on herbs that's what the man said and I just came home put them on my living floor and they sat their for a few days my younger son said mum I think those plants need water and sun so I got up and put them on window ledge gave them some water didn't know how much to give them several days later I came home with a tough I didn't know how to use it I just put several herbs into it water it lefted it on window sill then one eve I was woken up during the night and walked into my living room where I stood by window and noticed the lights the moon something made me look at the herbs and they were all standing up right so went over as I knew these plants were in fact laying down and then as I bent down to see them more closer what I saw amazed me then I had a special magical moment what I saw was so amazing I had always asked God that all I want to see in this life is something small something that can cure help people even heal people and right before my eyes they were all standing in line and all upright and not one single herb out of place this piece of magic blew me out and I went to bed next morn all these plants had layed down to the way they were when I brought them later on in a few weeks time I go to Brixton lib and get a book on herbs because that's all I knew they were called and read that plants react to the moon from this book I learnt about herbs plus other books and then a while later I go on an outing to Brighton I go into a ho cus poscus shop that's the name and was drawn very much so to a pack of cards that were herbal on the way home I see the cards were herbal I had to laugh to myself then I started to do readings with this herb and still do ok also I went on to growing herbs at home on a balcony when I moved I grew herbs on a private balcony and invited people to see them organisations as well also i grew salad flowers etc veg what ever I could I had one time 70 to 75 herbal books plus 140 dried herbs at home I was bonkers about them totally nuts everything was herbal I grew them made up teas medicine disinfectant herbal butter then made designed my own book called herbal recipe teas by me and got it on line as well I also did herbal fetes country shows and then herbal tea talks and demos as well for both men women 2 hours talks in lib colleges coffee Mornings etc ok as for now I still use my herbal cards and also still grow herbs but no garden or balcony but that has never stopped me plus also been doing herbal events here with another person and probably will do some next year ok I think that's quite a bit if you want to know anymore please get in touch ok author hse was my publishers and my book is available on lots of other we'd sites my whole outlook on herbs is about the history and education ok linda 






No comments:

Post a Comment