Search This Blog

Thursday 21 September 2017

ROVIC GUTIERREZ INTERVIEW

INSPIRATION
As a teacher, I’m inspired with people, particularly teenagers who are experiencing struggles in life. I love to extract lessons and strengths out of these challenges, ‘cause I too experienced such phase in my life. Depression has been a great monster to people that haunts happiness and life and I’m inspired to combat it through ink.

AIMS
I wanted to reach millions of readers and hoping my book will serve as a medicine to struggling teens or people and be their own hero. The world now is a brutal area where we face a life and death battle all the time. I aspire to bring back the truth of fairytales and happy endings in this world full of materialism. I hope that my book can be a weapon to anyone who’s in their lowest point. I pray that whoever will have the interest to read my book, words will come to life and that they will feel and resonate with it.
FUTURE PLAN
I’ll continue writing. I’ll never stop seeking for inspiration. I’ll always want to connect, to inspire and to cross territories for my novels. I’ll stick to pen and paper in inking the dying goodness and the blurred definition of life now. I will, no matter what, write for the unheard, underprivileged, ugly (in the sight of the world’s standards), obese, broken families, and depressed.

Links:
https://rovicgutierrez.wordpress.com/
https://www.amazon.com/Rovic-Gutierrez/e/B075CJD8DJ/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
https://twitter.com/rpgnvelwriter17

No comments:

Post a Comment