Search This Blog

Sunday 17 September 2017

I AM NO CATCH

It seems that  there  are  a lot of single women  who  for reasons  I really  don't  understand  or wish for  think I am some sort of  a catch  dispite me telling  the world  is am disabled;married  for 26 years so far with step kids  and  4 gran kids.                                       I know that  feeling  not  loved  is not a great  feeling  and I had this  for a time in my life and I know that I am  lucky to have  found  the  person  I wish to be with  and that we talk about  everything  even  this that I am writing about  at moment.                                            Yes I will  talk or chat to anyone  but  that is it  is am afraid as I like  my life and will  not change  for anyone or anything  .                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment