Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 September 2017

PLEASE SUPPORT WIOLETA MONIUSZKO

 2 Own company with computer games 92 € of 4.300 € goal Raised by 2 people Donate Now Share on Facebook  Wioleta Moniuszko 7206 GD, NL Hi everyone ! If you will read my story - you will part of my life, so nice to meet you stranger :) My name is Wioleta. My story is not too long. In 2014 I move out from Poland, for looking a better live. But a year later, I had an accident and I crushed my knee. Since the beginning of 2015 I am at home. 2 years of pain and strong pills. But I didn`t waste a time.. And this is the beginning of amazing idea. I was looking for something on Youtube, and accidentally I watched the movie about C++.. It was awasome! So I start learning from Youtube. Then I saw the clip about Unity, I ordered a books. I was learning everything on my self. Right now I`m still learning, but I change the enginee for Unreal 4. Also I have an adventure with android apps. Also, I start work on sculpture of 3D models. So what I need ? Why I`m here ? I need a little help. From some reason, I need to make legal company. Also, I need to change my PC for better. Right now I`m working on Intel Core i5 and GeForce GTX 660 and Windows 7. In some case I can`t even build a light maps. Or make an UV Map of my model. So like you see, your support is very important. Your support will give me a main tool for working. I`m hard working person, I spend about 10-16 hours per day on working. Your help wil give me a chance to make my dreams come true. How much grateful I will be for help ? I can`t even describe it. Because without your help I will not make a company, I will not working. My American Dream just depense of you ! So let`s talk about details: 40 € for register a company (in Netherland in KvK) 100 € for translate documents 100 € every month for accounting support (VAT etc.) I hope that you will help me to register company in September. About the PC (The main parts) : Intel Core i9 - 7900X € 1.175 Kingston HX426C16FWK4/64 € 655 Gigabyte X299 AORUS GAMING 9 (DDR4) € 539 Seagate 10TB 7200obr. 256MB IronWolf Pro € 355 Nvidia GeForce GTX1080 Ti Poseidon 11 GB € 1 055 I hope that you will support me and my dreams. Thanks for all ! Wioleta Right now I`m working like this:   Work in progress:    Read Latest Update Help spread the word! 4 shares on Facebook Subscribe to Updates Created 30 August 2017  Wioleta Moniuszko link https://www.gofundme.com/wioletamoniuszko

No comments:

Post a Comment